Red Tulips Flour Sack Towel
Red Tulips Flour Sack Towel – New
Beautiful Red Tulips designed on a Flour Sack Towel. I drew the red tulips hoping to have a ‘watercolor’ effect. Not sure how they would turn out, I was pleasantly surprised. First time I put them on a boxed note card set Red Tulip Note Cards and got a lot of positive feedback so decided that the next step would be to place them on a flour sack towel. Great for Mother’s Day and Easter as tulips are so plentiful in the spring! Combined other flour sack towels such as the Poppy Flour Sack Towel, and make a unique gift….. a vase of ‘red flowers’ with flour sack towels!!
- Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free..flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!!
- 100 % premium cotton
- 27 inch x 27 inch square
- 130 thread count
- 3 oz each heavyweight old-fashioned flour sack towels
- hemmed on all sides with a corner loop
- washer and dryer safe and also iron safe
- Hand Drawn Original Art Work
- Direct to Garment Printed – water-based ink that bleeds into the fabric leaving the printed area feeling softer
Gift Giving ready with an Eco-Friendly wrap. Cotton ribbon and a small description card showing the towels image