Pittsburgh The Point Flour Sack Towel
Pittsburgh The Point Flour Sack ‘Tea’ Towel
Pittsburgh The Point Flour Sack Towel makes a wonderful gift for anyone living in the area or has a tie to Pittsburgh. Make someone feel at home! Go ‘green’ and use it as a gift wrap… making it two gifts in one! Include the Pittsburgh The Point Note Card Pittsburgh The Point Note Card Set set for a truly special gift.
Flour Sack Towels make perfect Hostess or Housewarming gift as ours are gift-giving ready with a gift enclosure card and a small wooden decoration. Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free and 100% cotton, with 130 thread count… flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!! Flour sack towels are eco-friendly and the perfect addition to any kitchen. Think out of the box and use flour sack towels as hand towels in the bath room.
With their super absorbency, they are perfect for not only drying dishes, but drying hands. Flour sack towels can also be used for keeping food warm (keeping condensation from forming while keeping in the heat), use as a potholder or oven mitt, big enough to wear as an apron, polishing silverware, laying over rising dough, even store your greens wrapped in a flour sack towel inside a ziplock bag to keep them crisp.
The uses are endless!!
* The Pittsburgh The Point design is also available on a Tote Bag, Pillow, and notecards. Use the tote bag as your gift bag and give them all together!
- Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free..flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!!
- 100 % premium cotton
- 27 inch x 27 inch square
- 130 thread count
- 3 oz each heavyweight old fashioned flour sack towels
- hemmed on all sides with a corner loop
- washer and dryer safe!
- Direct to Garment Printed – water-based ink that bleeds into the fabric leaving the printed area feeling softer
- Gift-giving ready! Wrapped with a Belly Band, folded and tied with twine, a gift enclosure card & a small decoration attached.