Witches Legs Flour Sack Towel
Witches Legs and Shoes Flour Sack ‘Tea’ Towel
Stock: Limited Stock
Striped Witches Legs on a Flour Sack Towel. The words, ‘if the shoe fits’ says it all. Use it any time of the year just for fun! Go ‘green’ and use it as a gift wrap… making it two gifts in one! Add in a pack of Witches Legs Gift Enclosure Cards Witches Legs Gift Enclosure Cards for a special gift idea. A great gift combo would be to include the Witches Hat and Broom Witches Hat and Broom Flour Sack Towel and the Hocus Pocus Hocus Pocus Flour Sack Towel flour sack towels! Wrapped together they make a cute and fun gift!!
Flour Sack Towels make perfect Hostess or Housewarming gift as ours are gift-giving ready with a gift enclosure card and a small wooden decoration. Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free and 100% cotton, with 130 thread count… flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!! Flour sack towels are eco-friendly and the perfect addition to any kitchen. Think out of the box and use flour sack towels as hand towels in the bath room.
With their super absorbency, they are perfect for not only drying dishes, but drying hands. Flour sack towels can also be used for keeping food warm (keeping condensation from forming while keeping in the heat), use as a potholder or oven mitt, big enough to wear as an apron, polishing silverware, laying over rising dough, even store your greens wrapped in a flour sack towel inside a ziplock bag to keep them crisp.
The uses are endless!!
- Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free..flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!!
- 100 % premium cotton
- 27 inch x 27 inch square
- 130 thread count
- 3 oz each heavyweight old fashioned flour sack towels
- hemmed on all sides with a corner loop
- washer and dryer safe!
- NOT to be confused with Screen Printing…our towels are printed with Direct to Garment Printing- water-based ink that bleeds into the fabric leaving the printed area feeling softer
- Gift-giving ready! Wrapped with a Belly Band, folded and tied with twine, a gift enclosure card & a small decoration attached.