Pasta e Fagioli Flour Sack Towel
Pasta e Fagioli Flour Sack Towel – New
Stock: Limited Stock
What could be more useful than a towel with a Pasta e Fagioli recipe from an Italian Grandmother? This Pasta e Fagioli Flour Sack Towel will warm up your kitchen for sure. A great gift for the ‘cook’ in your life. Not only useful and certainly pretty, but it is also super absorbent. Go ‘green’ and use it to wrap up pasta for a thoughtful gift idea or include the Pasta Flour Sack Towel Pasta Flour Sack Towel… making it two gifts in one!
Flour Sack Towels make perfect Hostess or Housewarming gift as ours are gift-giving ready with a gift enclosure card and a small wooden decoration. Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free and 100% cotton, with 130 thread count… flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!! Flour sack towels are eco-friendly and the perfect addition to any kitchen. Think out of the box and use flour sack towels as hand towels in the bath room.
With their super absorbency, they are perfect for not only drying dishes, but drying hands. Flour sack towels can also be used for keeping food warm (keeping condensation from forming while keeping in the heat), use as a potholder or oven mitt, big enough to wear as an apron, polishing silverware, laying over rising dough, even store your greens wrapped in a flour sack towel inside a ziplock bag to keep them crisp.
The uses are endless!!
- Go ‘green’ Super absorbent and lint-free..flour sack towels are a great substitute for paper towels!!
- 100 % premium cotton
- 27 inch x 27 inch square
- 130 thread count
- 3 oz each heavyweight old fashioned flour sack towels
- hemmed on all sides with a corner loop
- washer and dryer safe!
- Direct to Garment Printed – water-based ink that bleeds into the fabric leaving the printed area feeling softer
- Gift-giving ready! Wrapped with a Belly Band, folded and tied with twine, a gift enclosure card & a small decoration attached.